Re: Attaching multiple USB gadget devices per peripheral controller

Thanks very much for the response.

My application requires being able to present a very specific list of
devices to a host system I don't fully control, so providing one
device with multiple functions doesn't work in this specific case.
I'll investigate that Aspeed BMC solution.

Thanks again!

--
Josh Litherland (josh@xxxxxxxxxxx)