Boot mode Support for HID gadget

Hello,

I have been trying to get my composite HID gadget to work in BIOS via the Boot Protocol. However, I've noticed that the set_protocol() command to switch the device to boot mode from report mode is not implemented in the hidg_setup function in the HID function driver (f_hid.c). How hard would it be to implement this feature and what changes to the driver would be required?

Note that my device exposes configurations with a bInterfaceSubclass of 1(Boot Interface) as required. Any assistance/ insight into this issue is much appreciated. I also can provide my lsusb -v output for my linux gadget if required.

Best Regards,
Abdulhadi Mohamed