rndis_host random MAC address

I have problem with the random MAC address of rndis_host.

Therefore I have no chance to keep permanent settings on NetworkManager (like DNS).

Every time I plug my phone to my computer, it get new MAC address, which is wrong.

It would be nice, if in case of missing fixed MAC, rndis_host module would generate MAC using on base of device serial, idProduct, idVendor. In such a case MAC address would be always same for particular device.

Another option would be to provide MAC as module parameter.

Best regards

Mirek Mieszczak