Re: Blackberry regression

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 11:42:52PM -0700, Pete Zaitcev wrote:
> At this point, I think, the first order of business is to get
> an strace dump from btool. You'll see if it bombs your device
> with unlinks, or issues commands with impossible timeouts
> (causing unlinks by devio).

Just as a data point (I haven't reproduced Paul's issue yet), running:

	strace btool -tz 2>&1 |grep unlink

Returns nothing on a 2.6.28.4 kernel.

What is considered an impossible timeout?  Has the "impossibility" limit
changed recently?  The highest timeout that btool sends to libusb is
60 seconds.

- Chris