OHCI-PCI: System performs restart instead of shutdown with connected Fujitsu keyboard.

Dear mailing list,

first a short summary of my hardware, the system and the issue itself.

Hardware: Fujitsu S920 Thin Client
CPU/SOC: AMD GX-217GC SOC
Mainboard: FUJITSU Mainboard D3313-S, [1]
Connected usb devices: FTS keyboard 0bf8:100c, Logitech mouse 046d:c077

Currently I am using kernel 4.4.11. My previous kernel was 3.18. There is a Fujitsu keyboard connected to this machine which provides a on/off button to start or shutdown the machine. After updating my kernel to 4.4.11 the machine will not shutdown properly. The device is performing a reboot instead of a shutdown. Also a shutdown via halt cmd ends in a system reboot. The systemm shutdown via keyboard button and termial cmd halt was functional with kernel 3.18.

So I did a git bisect to find the commit. After some work it was exactly commit "driver core: correct device's shutdown order" with git hash "52cdbdd49853dfa856082edb0f4c4c0249d9df07", [2]. If I revert this commit in my current kernel 4.4.11 shutdown works again as with my old 3.18 kernel. Current mainline 4.10 does not fix my issue.

This is the weird part. The error only occurs when the keyboard is connected to a USB port with OHCI usb driver.
lsusb -t says:
Bus 03.Port 1: Dev 1, Class=root_hub, Driver=ohci-pci/4p, 12M
|__ Port 4: Dev 6, If 0, Class=Human Interface Device=usbhid, 1.5M
|__ Port 4: Dev 6, If 1, Class=Human Interface Device=usbhid, 1.5M

When the keyboard is connected to a front USB 3 Port. lsusb -t looks as follows and the system shuts down properly:
Bus 05.Port 1: Dev 1, Class=root_hub, Driver=xhci_hcd/2p, 480M
|__ Port 2: Dev 3, If 0, Class=Human Interface Device=usbhid, 1.5M
|__ Port 2: Dev 3, If 1, Class=Human Interface Device=usbhid, 1.5M

When I manually unprobe the keyboard via sys fs before the shutdown is done. The machine shuts down like a charm and does not perform a restart instead of a halt.

Kernel versions summary:
-------------------------------------
4.4.11: fail, no shutdown
4.4.11 without commit
52cdbdd49853dfa856082edb0f4c4c0249d9df07: fail, no shutdown
4.10: fail, no shutdown
3.18: pass, machine halts

I know my issue is very close to the used hardware, but hopefully someone can help me to fix my issue.

Best regard
Johannes

[1] Mainboard Spec: https://sp.ts.fujitsu.com/dmsp/Publications/public/DS_D3313-S.pdf
[2] Commit id link: https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-stable.git/commit/?id=52cdbdd49853dfa856082edb0f4c4c0249d9df07