Re: Decrease long resume time of Intel Bluetooth module

Dear Greg,

On 02/28/17 12:00, Greg KH wrote:
On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 11:20:11AM +0100, Paul Menzel wrote:
Is there a way to debug and optimize that – besides taking the device out –
to get resume times on par with other devices like Google Chromebooks or
Apple MacBooks?

A Chromebook is running the same Linux kernel as your desktop, so
perhaps you can see if it really is doing something different here or
not?

Sorry, for being ambiguous. I don’t know if there are Google Chromebooks using that USB device, and I wouldn’t have access to it.

I just meant, that it would be great to get fast resume times.

Kind regards,

Paul