Re: dwc3 gadget breaks on system suspend/resume

Hi,

Roger Quadros <rogerq@xxxxxx> writes:
> Hi Felipe,
>
> We have system suspend resume working on dra7-evm in v4.10-rc but
> dwc3 gadget breaks after system suspend resume.
>
> Any hints how to fix it? Full backtrace below.

from a quick look. END_TRANSFER is timing out, most likely. Tracepoints
should give better hints.

We might have a bug in dwc3_gadget_suspend(). No idea what's really
going on.

did you implement runtime PM on dwc3-omap.c? Look at dwc3-pci.c for reference.

> If I unload gadget, then suspend/resume system then load gadget everything works fine.

right, dwc3 UDC will already have been toredown. Unfortunately I can't
spend a lot of time on this, so you're gonna have to try to fix it and
provide a patch :-s Quite busy looking at some f_fs weirdness.

cheers

--
balbi