Re: Pending patches in Greg tree

Greg KH wrote:
On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 10:20:51AM +0200, Darius wrote:
Hi Greg,

what is schedule for patches in your tree to add them main line?
Especially I'm interested in IMX UDC bug fix patches, available here:
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/gregkh/gregkh-2.6/patches/usb/

Is it possible to have them main line in next rc-?

There are 4 patches in my tree right now dealing with the imx driver,
right?  I don't think that all 4 of them are late-rc merge worthy, do
you?  Could you justify their inclusion as only "bug fixes"?

No, only one (usb-imx_udc-fix-imx-udc-gadget-bugs.patch) is real bug fix and does not apply on 2.6.29-rc5, because small Roel Kluin patch applied before.
Shall I send renewed patch? Will you change it in your tree?

Darius.

thanks,

greg k-h