Re: Strange behaviour of U2F usb key

Hello Greg,

> Does this happen on all systems you try these devices in, or only on one
> type of system?

I did test only 2 computers, problem is on both of them. I will perform
some more tests on several other computers (laptops and desktop).

> And can you try a more "modern" kernel version?  Lots of xhci changes
> and fixes have happened in the years since the kernels you are testing
> were released.

We far prefer to use LTS-kernels, which is why we're running kernels
4.1.35 and 4.4.39.
Preparing a computer with kernels 4.8.15 and 4.9.0 (last available on
Gentoo).

I'll keep you posted on the results.
--
Pierre-Yves Bonnetain-Nesterenko