ZTE modems in unusual_devices

Hi,

the commit below

	commit d547f13472adc99721d6eb756085276a8a342366
	Author: Phil Dibowitz <phil@xxxxxxxx>
	Date:   Sun Jan 11 18:46:20 2009 +0100

	    USB: Remove ZTE modem from unusual_devices

removes the 0x19d2/0x2000 modem from unusual devs, because this VID/PID
combination still can have different models which require different magic
to be switched to modem mode.

I believe we should at least try to send "eject" command to these devices
once they are detected, as that is sufficient to switch the mode for most
of them, and I don't think it has potential to break anything. And we
could simply.

This way, we provide working modem to at least some subset of the devices
automatically, others will still need to use usb_switchmode tool, but I
even this I think is more user friendly.

Do you have any objections?

Thanks,

--
Jiri Kosina