RE: USB3.0 DWC3 can't work with latest Linux-4.9.rc7

Hi, Balbi,

I found below link, there are some discussion about this issue,
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.usb.general/140374
it seems the patch (commit ID: 1dccb598df549d892b6450c261da54cdd7af44b4) is the root cause.
I don't know if I can find out one better solution for it.
Maybe I need to create one new file like dwc3-omap.c or dwc3-pci.c to handle the DMA ops?