Re: usbcore in usb stack

> No, it's built as a loadable module named usbcore.ko.  That works
> for me on 2.6.28.

I did not find the module usbcore.ko in
/lib/modules/2.6.28/drivers/usb/core. Even the core folder does not
exist. But i'm able to access the mass storage device when it is
plugged in. After plugging in, when i see the list of modules loaded
in /proc, i did not find usbcore.ko.

Even the command "locate usbcore.ko" from root did not show any files.

> Are you sure that you loaded/ran the correct (modified) module?
> You may need to use printk facility levels from include/linux/kernel.h:

I used the correct module as i'm able to see debug statements from
host and storage.

Regards,
Madhukar