AW: add usb option device

Dear All,
thanks for the very interesting discussion.

> > This will make option grab all the ports, as shown by your dmesg
> > output.  But USB interfaces 0 and 1 are actually cdc-ether and should
> > *not* be grabbed by option.
> >
> > You want to limit option to grabbing bInterfaceClass=255 to make sure
> > it only gets the serial ports.

Actually the device have 2 cdc_ether interface and the others are serial comm.
This is the bootlog of the original oem firmware:

hub 2-0:1.0: USB hub found
hub 2-0:1.0: 1 port detected
usb 2-1: new high speed USB device using rt3xxx-ehci and address 2
usbcore: registered new interface driver cdc_ether
usbcore: registered new interface driver usbserial
drivers/usb/serial/usb-serial.c: USB Serial support registered for generic
usbserial_generic 2-1:1.2: generic converter detected
usb 2-1: generic converter now attached to ttyUSB0
usbserial_generic 2-1:1.3: generic converter detected
usb 2-1: generic converter now attached to ttyUSB1
usbserial_generic 2-1:1.4: generic converter detected
usb 2-1: generic converter now attached to ttyUSB2
usbserial_generic 2-1:1.5: generic converter detected
usb 2-1: generic converter now attached to ttyUSB3
usbserial_generic 2-1:1.6: generic converter detected
usb 2-1: generic converter now attached to ttyUSB4
usbcore: registered new interface driver usbserial_generic
drivers/usb/serial/usb-serial.c: USB Serial Driver core

and at the end of the modem configuration:
usbnet0   Link encap:Ethernet  HWaddr xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx
          inet addr:77.25.169.193  Bcast:77.25.169.195  Mask:255.255.255.252
          inet6 addr: fe80::ffff:feaa:aaaa/64 Scope:Link
          collisions:0 txqueuelen:1000
          RX bytes:272 (272.0 B)  TX bytes:600 (600.0 B)

Therefore I also consider convenient preserve the first two interface for the cdc_ether.
Can you please clarify me the differences between black and white list and how to configure it?

> Also, is it really a D-Link DWM-158?  That appears to be a USB dongle- type
> device, while what's in the DWR-512 is a PCI-E minicard that looks like a ZTE
> MF210, from the FCC pictures.

How is interested in having more info about the modem and the router can read the description page I compiled here:
https://wiki.openwrt.org/inbox/d-link/d-link_dwr-512_b

I will make additional test with different driver configuration and I will come back to you.

Bye.