Re: USB gadget problem with close of a gadgetfs device

> > Is it possible that this reference to the file is caused by the
> > poll() call in the
> > ep0_thread?
>
> Funny you should mention that.  There was another email about a problem
> with polling in usb.c not long ago:
>
> 	http://marc.info/?l=linux-usb&m=123010745603538&w=2
>
> It wouldn't be surprising if that's the same problem you're facing.
>
> Alan Stern

Yes, I saw that post, but I thought that this could not be the cause of my error,
because my ep1_in and ep1_out file descriptors are already closed (this is the first thing I do in my app).

He had the problem that the source/sink filedescriptors were not closed, I think I have the problem that my
ep0 filedescriptor is not close ... What I do not understand is that all 3 close calls return without an error,
but there is still an pending reference to one of the file descriptors.

Can you think about a way to narrow the problem down?
Can I get the information about the references to a filedescriptor out of the kernel?

Thanks for your time.

=
Data Center Cabling Management
Find quality datacenter solutions online. Proactive service response.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=bd6b5c79d5c128e05f2e91a66bde9bb9