Interactive whiteboards

The Linux kernel supports many devices and each day more and more are
included, but there is a device that looks completely abandoned:
whiteboards. In my immediate environment a lot of interactive
whiteboards do not work under linux. Except some Smartboards, all
other lack support (Multiclass, Promethean, eBeam, iQBoard, Hitachi
Starboard, etc...). If you're lucky the manufacturer takes some sort
of proprietary module for a specific kernel version and does not
update more, leaving it :-(
Please, could someone get their hands on this? I do not know
programming in C, but I'm experienced linux user and I have at my
disposal a large number of interactive whiteboards of many different
brands to test, give information and try anything.

Thanks in advance.