Re: USB hot-plug not working (ASUS TP301UA-C4028T)

Dear Oliver,

Sorry about my last message, the bug is actually still going on. I found
something interesting though: when AC is plugged, USB is working totally OK,
but when on battery, then here comes trouble... Could this be power
management?

Below is my TLP config (mostly default) if it's any help:
http://paste.opensuse.org/8168b819

I tried to disable USB-suspend: doesn't change anything.

I cannot unload xhci_hcd module:
# modprobe -r xhci_hcd
modprobe: FATAL: Module xhci_hcd is in use.

Something specific I should use?

Also, after entering your command below to enhance debug, dmesg is still not
showing anything when USB is plugged. Still, below is the output of dmesg when
"udevadm trigger" is entered with a USB mouse plugged:
http://paste.opensuse.org/325663de

Hope this helps and sorry for the confusion with my last e-mail.

Cheers,
Pierre.