Re: Setup for a composite device

Am Saturday 31 January 2009 01:23:36 schrieb Meher:
>   I am working on a USB composite device that has a serial interface,
> and a mass storage interface. I added the vendorID and productID to
> the generic_device_ids[] in usb serial generic driver

Hi,

did you just use USB_DEVICE? If so, the serial driver, if it is loaded
first, will take all interfaces. You need to specify that the serial driver
should only take interfaces of the vendor specific class. You do so
using USB_DEVICE_AND_INTERFACE_INFO. Have a look at
drivers/usb/serial/option.c for examples.

	Regards
		Oliver