Re: Deplug/Replug USB3 key in order to boot on it.

Hi,

Thanks for your idea but unfortunately no... it did not change anything.

It seems to me that the problem is more "power related" (see my comment
on the laptop booting correctly on cold boot but ignoring the USB3 key
and going directly to Grub Menu when reboot)

Is there any parameter of the kernel that can put down the power of USB3
completely when xhci is unloading and that way, fake a "deplug" of the
USB3 key ?