Re: pwc over musb: 100% frame drop (lost) on high resolution stream

> On Sun, 21 Aug 2016, Matwey V. Kornilov wrote:
>
>> In both cases (with or without HCD_BH), usb_hcd_giveback_urb is called
>> every 0.01 sec. It is not clear why behavior is so different.
>
> What behavior are you asking about?  The difference between HCD_BH set
> and not set?

The difference between HCD_BH set and not set is that when it is not
set then usb_hcd_giveback_urb() receive zero-length URBs. And this
breaks my pwc webcam. And the question is how to fix it.
As far as I can see, usb_hcd_giveback_urb is being called with the
same rate in both cases, so zero-length URBs are probably supposed to
be data-carrying.

--
With best regards,
Matwey V. Kornilov.