Re: USB 3.0 in Linux main stream kernel

On 26/01/09 21:43, Sarah Sharp wrote:
A more important question is will the SCSI layer can support command queueing
to the USB MSD driver, or will there need to be changes there also?

Hi Sarah,

Just to let you know I have queuing working on my UAS driver by changing the can_queue parameter in scsiglue.c.

Unfortunately I won't be doing much more work on this as I have been made redundant and will be finishing here in the next couple of weeks.

--
Paul