Re: Patch for pl2302 usb/serial module.

On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 07:46:01AM -0400, Serge Bromow wrote:
> Please Consider the Environment before Printing the E-Mail. IMPORTANT
> NOTICE: This message is intended only for the use of the individual or
> entity to which it is addressed. The message may contain information that is
> privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If
> the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or
> agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you
> are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
> communication in error, please notify DineAmix Inc. immediately by email at
> postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx. Thank you.

We really can't take patches, or even respond to, emails with footers
like this, as it's obviously not compatible with our development model.
Can you remove this, add a signed-off-by: line (as per the
Documentation/SubmittingPatches file), and make the patch the proper
"depth" (i.e. be able to be applied from the root of the kernel tree)
and resend it?

thanks,

greg k-h