Re: USB headset doesn't work with USB 3.0 port in kernel 2.6.37 - xhci_hcd error: "ERROR Transfer event TRB DMA ptr not part of current TD"

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 10:38:04AM +0000, Goutham BG wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm working on a project to support USB headset on a device containing TI
> chipset DM8168 SoC. It runs Linux kernel version 2.6.37.

Wow that's an obsolete and very very old kernel version, many hundreds
of thousands of changes old.  Please work with your vendor who is
forcing you to use such a kernel version, as you are already paying for
that support from them.  There is nothing that we can do here to help
you with this, unless you can reproduce this on a 4.6 kernel release.

good luck!

greg k-h