USBIP problem with windows client

Hi!

I'm trying to get working USBIP server on 3.16.0 kernel and winxp
client (windows driver is from sf.net).

I did 'usbip attach' to my device (hp scanner) on server and started
usbipd. Windows machine can successfully obtain list of devices
available on server, but when I'm trying to attach it to client, it
fails with 'cannot find device' error.

They same scenario with linux client works perfectly.

I've tracked down this error to the fact that windows client during
attach process is trying to request not only list of devices, but also
needs at least one interface for every device to pass
interfaceClass/Subclass/Procotol to host driver. At the same time,
usbipd is obtaining information about usb devices via udev, but after
'usbip attach' command (which binds usb device to vhci_hcd)
bNumInterfaces sys file (and corresponding udev attr request) always
return empty string. This results in zero number of interfaces on
devices and error in windows usbip client.

At the same time, 'lsusb -v' always shows correct bNumInterfaces
values regardless of attach status of device.

Do you have any suggestions how to solve this?
--
wbr, Max Lapan