Re: [TESTPATCH] xhci: usb2 hw lpm extra debug

On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 05:32:11PM +0200, chrysn wrote:
> I've only spotted one of your debug statements in the resulting dmesg
> ("USB2 LPM capable set, port 4 speed 2"), which confuses me, given that
> at least the `portnum %d > num_usb2_ports` line should have shown up
> (the equivalent debug statement from my original patch does show up when
> rmmod'ing there) -- can you make heads or tails of it?

Reviewing the patches, that was because the invalid port_num is used in
`readl(pm_addr)` already, too early for your `portnum %d >
num_usb2_ports` debug line. I'm shoving the line up to make it out
before the segfault, and will report back when I've found the time to
reboot.

Best regards
chrysn

  -- Bene Gesserit axiom