Re: How to read & back up data of SIM Card using its Reader?

Dear Sir,

To me you appear like Out Of The World! Such understanding! I was
unfortunate not to have been born to be near you. I would have learnt
a lot, then.

People I have come across are petty, and pale in your comparison! I
would have given up my right to be alive to have learnt computing from
people like you by asking you questions.

The driver provided by the seller in a miniCD is on the google drive.
The link is here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0qPAe-7HylCV0VRM01sQkppR3M

Writing a Linux driver is way beyond my acumen, Sir! I never had an
opportunity to be with and learn from people like you. I only know to
identify great analytical abilites when I come across such people, and
I thank nature for bringing me to their viccinity. The thought of
using people like you for my self-interests doesn't even occur to me.
It is a pity that the world doesn't really realise your value. You all
are God's miracle upon the earth!

So if you suggest a device that is Linux compliant and could read a
SIM card with existing Linux tools, I would search for it in India and
buy it.

My greatest regards to you, Sir!