Re: A bug related with UPS

On Sat, 16 Apr 2016, Victor Porton wrote:

> Sometimes my UPS (Advice) starts beeping every 20 seconds or so
> (electricity is not turned off and the computer continues to work).
>
> See
>
> UPS model is Advice PRS850.
>
> Note that I am NOT subscribed to this mailing list!

The error messages in your log mean that the UPS stopped replying to
the computer.  This seems like a bug in the UPS, not in the computer.

Also, all those messages about your keyboard being disabled and
reconnected indicate that the cable connection between the computer and
keyboard isn't very good.

Alan Stern