Re: "reset full-speed USB device number 6 using ehci-pci" with Dell Inspiron 15R 5537

On Wed, 2 Mar 2016, Alan Stern wrote:

[ ... snip ... ]
> The patch that fixed Daniel's problem is repeated below for your
> convenience.  Is this the right approach?  If you think it is, I'll
> submit it officially.

I've been thinking about this, and while I don't really like such bandaids
being added to the generic code, I haven't been able to come up with
anything better.

So the aproach is fine with me ... perhaps a short comment before testing
HID_STARTED wouldn't hurt as well, as it has a potential of making code
reader's head spin.

Thanks,

--
Jiri Kosina