libusbg-neXt (libusbgx) v0.1.0 finally released!

Hello,

This is just a note to let you know that v0.1.0 of libusbg-neXt[1] has been just released.

In the beginning the library was developed as a github fork[2] of libusbg[3] with many patches sent to Matt and pull requests to mianline repository. Unfortunately libusbg project seems to be (at least for me) dead as last commit has been merged at 20th Sep 2014. That's why project has been forked as libusbg-neXt or shorter libusbgx.

As I see this project more like a continuation of libusbg rather than a real fork, all commits which has been merged to mainline or my github fork of libusbg has been also included in libusbgx.

Some key features of libusbgx-v0.1.0 in comparison to libusbg mainline state:
- Add dedicated structure for udc
- Add test suit and 77 test cases
- Introduce internal API to make adding support for new functions easier
- Rework API to be more usable and eliminate most of static buffers
- Add support for MIDI function
- Add support for Mass Storage function
- Add support for Loopback function

I encourage you to check out libusbgx and contribute!

Footnotes:
1 - https://github.com/libusbgx/libusbgx
2 - https://github.com/kopasiak/libusbg
3 - https://github.com/libusbg/libusbg