Re: [Linux USB] enable/disable individual ports

Alan Stern wrote:
> It does print out a message, though not a big one.  Would you like it
> to do something more specific?  A more verbose "usage" message,
> perhaps?

That's a good idea, and additionally I think it would be important to
print (much) more information if the ioctl() fails.

> For convenience, the source code is included below.

Please keep in mind that the rest of usbutils is generally quite
portable while this new utility is not, so if it is included it
should probably not be built unless for Linux host systems.

//Peter