Re: Infrastructure for zerocopy I/O

Hi,

Markus Rechberger <mrechberger@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Such kind of security is a little bit odd for a stack that doesn't
> work nearly as well as Mac or Windows.

And you say this based on what, exactly ?

Linux supports many more devices, it's usually faster with most devices
(actually Mac's is on par with Linux, Windows is much slower) and we
supported USB3 before any major OS release had it (I'm not talking about
the likes of MCCI who provide their own stack at a premium).

What is your concept of better in this case ?

--
balbi