Re: MIDI gadget allocating too much from coherent pool

Hi,

(it's kinda bad to drop *all* the context from the email)

On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 03:25:28PM +0100, Felipe Tonello wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I actually found the problem but can't really understand. The ci_irq()
> handler (from core.c) is not been called after a ep_queue() from
> f_midi_transmit().
>
> Is there any reason for that?

maybe the IRQ didn't fire. Now you need to figure out if something is
misprogramming chipidea or do you have a silicon bug.

> I used mass_storage gadget, made file transfers and others, and the
> interrupt handler was been called as expected.

look at your SoC's silicon errata document, see if you find something
there.

--
balbi