Doubt bulk communication

Hello everyone,

Your answering a help wanted me doubt. I am developing a driver for communication with an FPGA. For communication I am using a UART converter that is making the USB converter of paper for serial. And I'm doing my own driver this converter because I want to learn how to develop drivers.

I followed the example usb-skel.c available on the internet. In my driver, I can recognize the converter device, get all your information. :)
However, when we send data to the drive, the driver reports it was sent successfully but the converter does not receive. (I also tried with Arduino and RS-232, but did not succeed). :(

So in the current situation, my driver informs that has been sent, but the device connected to the computer receives no signal.

My main question is: I need to 'start' communication before sending a package? For example, you would have to tell the device will start sending the package? Because it makes no sense I send my package, return success and the device does not receive anything. My driver needs to send pro device control signals warning that he wants to start data transmission?

All the communication devices that I have used as bulk package.
I hope it was clear.

Sorry for the english translated automatically.

Formiga / Cláudio - MG - Brasil
Corpo discente do Inst. Federal de Educação, Ciência e Tecnologia Minas Gerais - IFMG
Lattes http://lattes.cnpq.br/7459046239105308
Rodolfo Labiapari Mansur Guimarães--