Remote wakeup in USB gadget drivers

Hi,

I was trying to understand how remote wakeup works in the gadget framework.

It seems most UDC drivers define .wakeup() call, which is invoked by
usb_gadget_wakeup() wrapper. But none of the gadget drivers (except
g_zero) calls it. Does it mean the gadget framework does not support
remote wakeup or there is something I missed?

By the way, I also found [1] which mentions remote wakeup is not
support in gadget, except g_zero.

Thanks,
-Bin.

[1] http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.usb.general/69113