Re: Cannot use the logitech k520 (046d:c52b) to unlock my luks disk at boot time

Harddrive != Hardware
I did indeed misread that.

But still, I think initramfs should include keyboards, else its
impossible to boot if you have full disk encryption.

Andthe driver cannot be modprobed at boot time, because its not on the
initial ram-drive.