About zero-length packet design for EHCI

Hi Alan,

When reading the code (at qh_urb_transaction) about zero-length packet
for EHCI, would you please help me on below questions:

- I have not found the zero-length qtd prepared for control read (eg,
the transfer size is multiple of wMaxPacketSize), Am I missing
something?

- Why the IN transfer doesn't need to prepare zero-length qtd?
In the 2.0 spec, it does not say it is only for OUT.

Ch 5.7.3 & Ch 5.8.3
A bulk (interrupt) transfer is complete when the endpoint does one of the following:
- Has transferred exactly the amount of data expected
- Transfers a packet with a payload size less than wMaxPacketSize or
transfers a zero-length packet

Ch 5.6.4
An isochronous IN endpoint must return a zero-length packet whenever
data is requested at a faster interval
than the specified interval and data is not available.

Thanks.

--

Best Regards,
Peter Chen