Re: 64 byte EP0 OUT data transfer issue on Chipidea highspeed dual role controller

Thanks Alex. I appreciate you introducing me to Peter. Any help is appreciated.

On the host (Wandboard iMX6q) the test app opens /dev/hidraw0 and
write 64 bytes with report ID (1). The HID device has no Interrupt OUT
ep, therefore uses control endpoint ep0 for the 64 bytes transfer to
gadget (Wandboard iMX6q) using set_report.

The setup phase is OK and the 64 bytes is written to gadget. However
the chipidea interrupt (ci_irq()) and resulting udc interrupt
(udc_irq()) is invoked. This indicates that the 64 bytes transaction
is not completed over ep0 from host to gadget.

**this issue is reproducible for all data transfers that aligns on 64 bytes**

~jayan