Support for OTG 2.0 in dwc3

Hi Filipe!

Hope you are doing well!

At Synopsys we are developing a system using our DesignWare USB 3.0 Controller,
configured to operate as an USB 2.0 (featuring OTG 2.0).
I talked to Jonh Youn about this and he said that something was being done to
make dwc3 driver support OTG 2.0.
I would like to know if you have any experimental code that we can use. If you
agree we could help you in this task (involved in the development and beta
testing) since we have the controller.

Hope hearing from you soon!

Regards,
Joao