Re: Running ADB on a "stock" distribution (g_ffs)

On Thu, 2015-05-21 at 19:08 +0200, Marcel Holtmann wrote:
> Hi Bastien,

> > > I see that this tablet is running windows by default so just
> > > flash
> > > it
> > > with stock image and  check what device manager says about udc;)
> >
> > The Baytrail UDC driver is supposed to be a DWC3 PCI device, but it
> > doesn't show up in lspci at all. Given that I managed to make an
> > NFC
> > chip show up that I didn't know was in the machine, I guess it's
> > possibly hidden in the firmware somewhere.
>
> not all devices enumerate via PCI. Some of them only enumerate via
> ACPI.

Right, but the UDC support for Bay Trail is only currently supported
on Linux through PCI, no?

If it's supported any other way, would you know the ACPI ID for it? I
couldn't find anything browsing through the device's DSDT. Given that
the v975i variant of the device runs on Android (and this version can
run on Android, I think), the device is bound to be exported in some
way.