XHCI: ASMedia 1042 generating warnings when recording video

Hi,

The xhci driver is generating the following warnings when recording
A/V with a cx231xx USB 2.0 dongle connect to an ASMedia 1042 host:

xhci_hcd 0000:03:00.0: WARN Set TR Deq Ptr cmd failed due to incorrect
slot or ep state.

These warnings occurs sporadically and doesn't seem to affect the
actual A/V recording.

I wonder if it's worth an effort to fix this.

Please take notice that now I'm talking about an ASMedia 1042 host,
not to be confused with a ASMedia 1042A host. Recently a bug that
affected ASMedia 1042A hosts was solved by a patch from Mathias Nyman.
That issue is properly solved AFAICT. This issue affects only 1042
hosts, not 1042A.

If there is any extra info necessary, please let me know.

Regards,

Rodrigo Severo