about usb storage driver

hi all:
below are call back functions of usb_storage_driver:
static struct usb_driver usb_storage_driver = {
        .name =         "usb-storage",
        .probe =        storage_probe,
        .disconnect =   usb_stor_disconnect,
        .suspend =      usb_stor_suspend,
        .resume =       usb_stor_resume,
        .reset_resume = usb_stor_reset_resume,
        .pre_reset =    usb_stor_pre_reset,
        .post_reset =   usb_stor_post_reset,
        .id_table =     usb_storage_usb_ids,
        .supports_autosuspend = 1,
        .soft_unbind =  1,
};

my questions are:
1. where we register the us->suspend_resume_hook in usb_stor_suspend?
    I grep the src, but cannot find where the callback is registered.
2. suppose we are doing the scsi read/write command and system
suddenly store to RAM/DISK, will that scsi command do?
Drop it or keep the unfinished part ?
if the later one, will driver redo all CBW, in/out data, CSW?
if the previous one, where we keep the record that this scsi command
is dropeed due to hibernate?

appreciate your kind help,