[linux-usb] mass storage performance is slow with Windows 7 host

Hi Community,

I am developing a commercial product based on Freescale iMX6, which supports USB slave Mass Storage, command is:
modprobe g_mass_storage file=/dev/mmcblk0p4

(it is one partition in eMMC, this partition is formatted as FAT32)
(kernel version is 3.10.17, I did not try the latest mainline kernel)

When connect device to Windows 7 host, performance is slow, it takes 1.5 minutes to copy a 180MB file to mass storage slave.

But, on MacOS, it takes less than 15 minutes to copy the same 180MB file.

Did anyone experience the same issue?

If this is still a known issue, I'd like to give this a try to improve mass storage performance when connecting to Windows host.

Thanks.

--
Xuebing