ZLP sending request from gadget

Hi Balbi,

This is regarding the gadget serial (serial.c) deciding to send the
ZLP by setting req->zero to 1/0.

The udc driver in our case decides to send the ZLP based on the
req->zero value set by the gadget.

But we see that the serial gadget driver does not set req->zero. But
others like u_ether and f_massstorage are setting the same.

Is there any specific reason why this is not done in gadget serial ?

--
Anjana