Re: default value of power/wakeup

I'm not saying that the kernel shouldn't initialize the attributes or
have a default. But it should only set the default when the attribute
is initialized (It doesn't even matter to me whether it's enabled or
disabled).

It's just there should not be further manipulation from the kernel
(e.g. device_set_wakeup_enable) afterwards because
1. it's brings inconsistency because the function is adopted per driver
2. it's a user preference and responsibilty
3. third it prevent udev to apply a rule properly (regression / bug)

P.S. Alan for my case, I don't need a patch for logitech-dj, I just
need to remove device_set_enable_wakeup from hid_core.c, then I can
enable or disable the attribute with a udev rule happily for both
devices.