RE: Question: drivers/usb/serial/generic.c: usb_serial_generic_read_bulk_callback()

Everyone, thank you for your attention and suggestions.

Johan, perfect, thank you, that did indeed help and has fixed the issue I was seeing.

The change replaced dev_err() with dev_dbg() -- thus not logging (by default) what
was a very noisy flood of messages. Does that simply change timing enough such that
the USB HCD has time to process the disconnect? Or is there something else going
on that I'm missing?

Thank you,

~Mark

<deletia>