cp210x GPIO support

Hi Preston,

Are you still maintaining GPIO support for the cp210x driver? I'm
looking at the last set of patches from 2012 that attempted to
mainline it, but it looks like it didn't get anywhere. I'd like to try
again.

Have you looked at CONFIG_GPIO support in the kernel? I think the
biggest complaint the last time had been the creation of a new ioctl
method. Using the GPIO library should probably get around that. The
GPIO userspace abi isn't fantastic, but it is already accepted, so
there shouldn't be any complaints there. It also makes it possible to
use the GPIO lines.

g.