USB ID detection interrupt - non OTG PHY

Hi All,

This is regarding the registering and handling of ID interrupt to
swich between host and device mode.

My aim is to have OTG functionality for a not-OTG phy.

We wanted to register an ID interrupt which fires of change in ID
value. Based on this ID value, we need to configure the phy to host or
device mode.

We are trying to find which would be the best approach to register the
ID interrupt. When I checked the existing drivers, I could see three
possible ways to handle the same,

1. To do all the handling in the ehci/ohci/gadget drivers.
2. To do the handling in the PHY driver (drivers/phy/)
3. To create a separate driver to handle the same.

Request your suggestions on the same.

Thanking You,
Anjana