Re: Re: [possible fix] HL-340 USB don't work correctly (ch340 based usb-rs232 adapter)

Eddi De Pieri <eddi@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Karl,
>
> I don't know but as documented by usbsnoop log the value written from
> kernel driver make my device to fail.
>
> Windows driver after some assumption  write back the original value
> (0xc3)

Ok,

I'm still progressing on more of that init code, but what I've got
pushed to https://github.com/karlp/linux/tree/ch341-3.18.6 at the moment
is _substantially_ more reliable than the original code.  It might
already fix  your problems.

With the original code, many software packages I tried wouldn't actually
work unless something else had setup the tty explicitly ahead of time.

I'm still continuing to add the parity and stopbit configurations, and
then need to review break/clear and hardware flow control.

Cheers