Re: Unable to reap urb after receiving signal using usbfs.

Okay. Found it. Yes, I was indeed making an assumption. When a signalfd file
descriptor is closed, it doesn't remove any of the signals that were in its
queue. The next time a signalfd file descriptor is opened for the same signal,
therefore, the signal from the closing of the urb on the previous attempt is
delivered. Flushing the signalfd file descriptor before closing it resolves the
problem. I guess we all know a little bit more about signalfd now. :-_) Thank
you for bearing with me.

EMail: dave@xxxxxxxxx | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://FamilyRadio.com/