Re: intensive IO on usb-storage device causing system lock

Hi guys.
I finally was able to obtain some informations about what was going on - infos I retained useful.
I am re-sending these, since it seems my previous message didn't get to the list - but might be I am wrong and didn't find it.
This time I posted all the traces to a pstebin, so that it's easier to read the message and might be there are less problems with it in general.

1 - First trace: there where no problems
http://cxg.de/_298ad9.htm

2 - Trace immediately before the crash
http://cxg.de/_c43356.htm

3 - lspci:
http://cxg.de/_4f202a.htm
4 - lsusb:
http://cxg.de/_223f6c.htm

Any help / hint would be very apreciated.
I am not subscribed to the list, so please keep me in CC.
Thank you,
Enrico