RE: NETDEV WATCHDOG: internal(r8152): transmit queue 0 timed out

 poma [mailto:pomidorabelisima@xxxxxxxxx]
> Sent: Friday, January 16, 2015 4:25 PM
[...]
> > This looks like a USB problem. Is there a way to get usb (or
> > NetworkManager) to reinitialize the driver when this happens?
>
> I would ask these people for advice, therefore.

Our hw engineers need to analyse the behavior of the device.
However, I don't think you have such instrument to provide
the required information. If we don't know the reason, we
couldn't give you the proper solution. Besides, your solution
would work if and only if reloading the driver is helpful.

The issue have to debug from the hardware, and I have no idea
about what the software could do before analysing the hw. Maybe
you could try the following driver first to check if it is useful.

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=2&PNid=13&PFid=56&Level=5&Conn=4&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false

Best Regards,
Hayes